View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2018, 02:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kitana (Breathing)

Other than the SA route I'm not really sure how else to limit the SL/CA build has on a multiple attack character. Class and Species are pretty much set so you can't cut CA from the build that way. I'd love to figure out another way though if anyone has any suggestions, as the influx of SA's to the game lately just makes all the defensive powers that only work on normal attacks less and less useful. Bug has a double attack and works fine both in and out of a start lord build IMO, so I think the double attack is doable, it is the bonus W that makes her such a good reason to boost her attack from 3 to 5. Maybe make it an unblockable attack die instead of an auto wound? Might need to make her base attack 4 though then.