View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2018, 12:02 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Sub-Zero

Lets start off by discussing what we'd like with the various powers. I realize this one will need some ironing out still.

His Ice Clone Counter is something he throw out in-game as a way to take the hit of a projectile for him, or if his opponent walks into it/touches it, then they become frozen. I threw in the word "counter" to hopefully make that clearer.

I'm fine with discussing other ways to interpret his Ice Blast mechanically. Some other ideas proposed are a -2 defense reduction and disabling of defensive specials(which is something scheduled for Noob I believe so I'd prefer we don't go that route). Another is Tornado's idea to have all his shields count as skulls, essentially swapping defense reduction approach for a more accurate attack(if they can't move, that does make sense).

I like Slide, and I feel it'd be nice to represent as he's had it in every game as well. We can discuss any mechanical changes but I feel as-is it's pretty accurate and gives him a nice option to leave engagements and have a chain of sorts during his turn of making his attack better.