View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2015, 11:06 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 19 - Round 1 until May 2nd

Just finished earlier this evening with Treepowerz. Early on he was very much on point, and his Beakface and Warwitch rush made quick work of Raelin. He also blocked me from taking Holdir with his Sneaks and generally did a great job handling the position. It looked very bleak for me after Varan was taken out by stingers - I had MBS and 3 pathfinders against 4 stingers, 4 sneaks, Marcu, and Martial. This was the stat count at that point:
Spoiler Alert!

However, I managed to quickly take out a couple stingers, and finally slay the sneak that had been holding the move glyph, which allowed me to take several potshots at Martial without return fire. He did kill two of my three pathfinders, but I killed him before he got to MBS. MBS then kited around killing stuff, and a well-timed Marcu Eternal Hatred allowed me to whittle things down. I won on time with a full-life MBS against one sneak and a full-life Marcu.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!

Really fun game TP. It's too bad you won't get to play those sneaks again because you handled them like a champ. Good luck the rest of the way.