View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2022, 01:25 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Supreme Intelligence (Vote for Finalization)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
A tad worried he might be too tough for the points? Hard to follow the results through all the changes. But I also have not been able to fully keep up while doing 2.0 stuff, so voting out of an abundance of of trust for our testers:

Yea
Thanks Bats! I'm not opposed to splitting the difference but did like that nice round number. I personally feel like he is much more manageable after the life and defense drop but if you would feel better about it, I'm not opposed to dropping the Telepathic Burst bubble back down to 5 spaces as it does almost create a safety net for the Kree to setup in as you risk autowounds and being repositioned once you end your movement on your turn inside of the bubble.