View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: The Top 10 Most Frequently Overlooked (yet [ab]used) Rul

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenless View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Figures must kill any figures with which they are engaged before attacking any others.
this forgotten rule doesnt seem right to me. according to this if my hero is engaged to lets sat a rat. then a more important figure like raelin or Q9 moves up behind my hero and engages, this says i cant attack the more important figure until the kill thier rat first??

the rest of your list is great just this one thing caught me.
If Q9 is engaged (next to) your figure while you're also engaged to a rat, you can pick either one to attack.

If Q9 is 2 spaces behind, no, you can't attack him with that figure. Nothing is stopping you from swinging around (and staying engaged) to the rat, or walking away and risking a leaving engagement attack.

This is part of why rats are so good.

I'll clarify the statement, to say "Figures must kill any figures with which they are engaged before they attack any figures with which they are not engaged."

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)