View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2008, 07:56 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Quote:
Originally Posted by UranusPChicago
I personally would rather see a fairly extensive/deep library of characters/units before any alternate versions start appearing.

I would also love to see the inclusion of squads, both common and unique, to the MarvelScape world.

And I may be pushing it, but I would also love to see 3 waves a year rather than the projected 2 unless, of course, there are the annual "specialty" waves included within the year (Marvel terrain pack, large hero pack, Team pack, etc).
Thirded!

In addition, since I'm also on Allskull's bandwagon (you make what you make, I'll work to custom the rest), I'd like to throw a shout out for the idea of one figure I definitely *can't* make on my own. And that's Galactus. I mean, seriously, how sweet would Galactus be? You'd have to go pretty outside the box, but I think it'd be worth it.
It'd also be nice to get some Sentinels, just b/c I figure Heroscape versions would be a lot more affordable than other Sentinel figures floating around out there.
Sentanals would make for some good two figure common squads, or if not squads common heros so you could have more than one...

"We are all mad here" ~Cheshire Cat

It is the domain of a geek to seek out meaning in that which seems trivial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOd...elated&search=