View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2022, 11:49 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Jason Blood - Design

One concern I slightly have is using Etrigan to kite early on. For example, take your full turn with Jason and then swap to Etrigan and you effectively have a move of 10 on whatever turn you use it. Plus, as an Investigator he gets all of those synergies also which means Multiple Man and Batman (Occult).

It does seem like it is more something you would want to use towards the end of a round in one of those armies however as that would let you get 2 full sets of attacks in, potentially one with a spell, and then, if the dice gods are in your favor, end the round unengaged and swap back for the bonding with whomever and then another Etrigan double turn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I believe there are some things that can destroy Jason while he's on his card, so he could e destroyed between Etrigan being placed and when Jason would swap back in.
If this happens Jason's powers would be null and Etrigan would stay on the board, but if Jason was on the board and Etrigan were destroyed in this fashion you'd be stuck with just Jason; however, if Etrigan were undestroyed and on Jason's card and Jason was destroyed while on the battlefield Etrigan would be trapped in whatever dimension he waits in unless there were some way to summon him aside from Jason of which I can currently think of nothing. Although if the reverse occured and Etrigan were destroyed while Jason was undestroyed and not on the battlefield he would be stuck in Etrigan's dimension.