View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Life Of A C3G Design

Great post, Hahma! And that's why I like keeping the Heroes and Sidekicks only requirement - so people know what it's all about before starting a Design Thread.
I'm not sure if we need to be able to as a group decide to withdraw a design thread. If someone wants to start a thread but then go completely inactive, that's their fault, and we can just ignore it - they won't be able to post any new designs until their design thread goes through the process, so they're only penalizing themselves.
Of course, I suppose there will be some cases where someone claims, for instance, a unit that we're all interested in, and then disappears. If that happens, I can always update the first post in lieu of the original designer or we can vote as a group to close the thread and someone new can step to the plate. Hopefully we won't have many cases where a group decision to lock down a design thread is necessary, but it could come up.
The great thing about C3G, too, is that we can always just vote to make anything happen if circumstances we didn't anticipate arise.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.