View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2022, 04:02 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Holocron of Clone Troopers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airballshooter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airballshooter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post

Correct!
interesting but also kinda weird, because it means that all my clones are having squad training even if only 1 clone trooper is alive.
But, if only one is alive, the power can't activate, unless you are on a team and your teammate has Clone soldiers. Which still makes sense considering the brotherhood of Clone Troopers.
how can it not activate? the clone trooper keeps the ability alive and all my other clone soldiers (cody, rex and whatever else gets released) that are in my army still benefit from each other beeing clone soldiers. so if cody and rex are together and the clone trooper is alive cody and rex still get the buff from beeing adjacent.
These are Close Troopers, you're assuming the others would be as well. Cody is a commander not necessarily a trooper.
The Roman Lego's are soldiers but their leader (MDG) is a warlord. Patience and we'll see what is given.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; May 8th, 2022 at 04:03 PM. Reason: I always thought MDG was a type of beer...or is that MGD?