View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2009, 02:25 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Felindar's Comic Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
Here They are I just now realised I forgot the flight and superstrength symbols I will repost tomorw. Aside from that what do you think. Stripe has both and the kid can just fly.

Pretty nice cards Felinder, I like the way you captured their relationship. There are a couple things that you may want to consider changing and it happens to do with their names.

Star Spangled Kid changed her name to Stargirl after getting that cosmic rod. Got that from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargirl

Should S.T.R.I.P.E be spelled the same throughout the text on both cards to be consistant with the way it appears at the top of his card?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon