View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2009, 05:14 PM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Virtualscape sources

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious View Post
I just requested the source, I dont know VisC++ (yet) but I do know other languages... the best way for me to convert, is to tinker with an existing program like this.
Perhap's the best way is to begin with a more simple program but if you already know oriented object programing this will not be a problem for you.
The sources will be available on the virtualscape site before the end of the week. Comment are in english in sources so this will help you . But this is my english so this will not help you
All question about theses sources will be welcome. I will try to answer and help you to ameliorate virtualscape.

Be sure that I was happy to doing virtualscape and I m sad also but i can't doing everything and I need to make choice.
Anyway I will continu to check what is done with my virtualscape's baby.
I will never forget you and as I said in PM you are welcome at home if you come in france.