View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2008, 07:43 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Need help countering this 500 pt. army.

Wow thats a tough army to crack.
I'd start with Sonlen. He has a ranged attack, which could help him avoid krug for a bit. His ability to heal is nice, for himself and others. Lastly, his dragon swoop could deal out major damage to the majors. Not to mention, he can do all three in one activation.
Next I'd go with Dead eye Dan. Awesome range, good for putting on the wounds with the ullar enhanced special, no def. Who knows, maybe a lucky insta-kill, that could change the whole game.

Sentinels of Jandar. Their double sheilds give them staying power and may even keep them in the fight long enough to drop krug. If you've got 2 units of these guys I'd go that way, but you didn't mention them as one of your multiples, so I'll asume not.
I'd go with the krav next. These guys could can and will give the Q brothers fits.
I'm kind of stuck on what to do with the last 70 points so just throw the 4th mass. in there.

So that gives you:
Sonlen 160
Dead Eye 60
Sentinels 110
Krav 100
4th mass. 70

Kind of a weird hodge podge army, but with little multiple commons it makes the task harder. However, given your friends high concentration of expensive heros, this may just work. Just remember to send it out in waves, and not spread your order markers out too much.

72 tournaments. 173 - 142 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

My goal, play every official 'scape unit in a tournament at least once. 149 down, 55 to go!