View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2007, 01:06 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekitsune13
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameBear
Quote:
If the wound destroys the figure, move Tor-Kul-Na onto the space that figure occupied, and you may continue Tor-Kul-Na's movement.
Question: free move, or one of Tor-Kul-Na's move spaces? Example: Tor-Kul-Na moves 4 spaces, then successfully Trample Stomps (and moves onto the vacated space). Does Tor-Kul-Na have 2 move spaces remaining, or only 1?

This was discussed in the Gencon 07 pics thread (pages 8 and 9), but I didn't see a definitive answer. If there is an official ruling (or even a consensus interpretation), it should probably go into the "Rulings and Clarifications" section.
I take it that when the card says you may move into the space occupied by that figure, that it's a free move. It also says you may continue his [normal] movement afterwards. That's how I've read it, so he could theoretically trample a huge line of figures in one turn!
I haven't seen an official answer, but I am fairly certain that isn't how it is supposed to work. It isn't a free move. Did anyone send this in?

If people are playing it this way he could, in theory, never stop moving as long as there is another common figure or one life left hero standing next to him. I see nothing that says it is a free move. What I see is people wanting to interpret it that way.

The ability to potentially trample up to 6 figures (his move value) then still attack is strong enough. He is supposed to be powerful, but not Godly.

A must read for all 'Scapers!