View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2019, 10:57 AM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Western NY Heroscape Club April Meet Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post

I've got 3 maps built with 4 potential starting zones in each. I figure we'll aim for 4 player games and more experienced players can have 2 armies and play team 'scape against 2 other players.

You can bring a map if you want for the sake of variety and to be sure we have enough. Remember to only use Road to the Forgotten Forest and Rise of the Valkyrie terrain to keep on theme. 4 player maps are best. If you could bring some order markers, dice and dice trays that would be awesome, too.
Oh good, I was worried about getting stuck in a 5-6 player game. 3 maps is definitely good, so we should see a bunch of 3 or 4 player FFAs, I feel like 4 players is a good sweet spot.

I will bring 4 sets of OMs, ~30-ish dice, and my two dice trays, maybe I'll supply these goods for one of the maps? If it's all the same to you, I'd like to keep all of my stuff at one map, so it doesn't get lost/mixed with your stuff.

Will there be glyphs on the maps? Treasure and/or power?

Winner is determined by... Last man standing? Most points killed? Some other metric?
Alright, you can supply the order markers dice trays and dice for one of the maps. No glyphs (I'm just not a fan of regular glyphs). Winner determined by last man standing.

Oh--could you possibly bring Dund and his card? First player knocked out of each game gets Dund. It's a lost standing tradition in my games.

One of my maps got bits of it blown away as I transported it through the wind yesterday so I'm going to have to rebuild it at the store.

This is going to be interesting drafting for 3 games at the same time. We'll probably keep it to 300 point armies so that we have time to play several games and mix up who's playing on what map.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.