View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2019, 12:48 PM

Sir Dendrik wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sir Dendrik wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sir Dendrik wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sir Dendrik wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sir Dendrik wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sir Dendrik wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Western NY Heroscape Club April Meet Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Should be safe to convert me and one of my maybe guys to the “going” column. My wife might come, but even if she does, it’s extremely unlikely for her to play. I’ll check with the guys at least once more after today to try and get commits
Awesome! Can't wait to get some games in.
Everything looks good, bump my 4 maybes PLUS 2 more to going column, and we have potential for one more guy, as well.

We will have many noobs (and it looks like 1-3 teenagers) so we will need to show everyone the flow of the game. I don’t mind FFA, but I don’t want to be in a game with tons of players (I really hate downtime between my own active turns.) Are you bringing two maps? It looks like we have pretty strong potential for 10-11 players, would you like me to build a third map, or other materials for the game?
I've got 3 maps built with 4 potential starting zones in each. I figure we'll aim for 4 player games and more experienced players can have 2 armies and play team 'scape against 2 other players.

You can bring a map if you want for the sake of variety and to be sure we have enough. Remember to only use Road to the Forgotten Forest and Rise of the Valkyrie terrain to keep on theme. 4 player maps are best. If you could bring some order markers, dice and dice trays that would be awesome, too.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.