View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2014, 04:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Judge Fear(Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm, I don't remember making any wording suggestions on this one ... but I do know you've had him around forever, so who knows?

I wonder if Mantrap wouldn't benefit from a marker? That might add unnecessary wording, I suppose, but it could be nice to have the reminder for that round in which the figure is affected.
Quote:
FACE OF FEAR
Before moving Judge Fear, choose one figure within 3 spaces whose target point Judge Fear has clear sight on. Subtract 1 die from the chosen figure's defense for each revealed Order Marker on this card. Figures with the Fearless and Unyielding personalities are not affected by Face of Fear.
Yeah, I thought about a marker for Mantrap also. I always try to avoid markers if possible, that is why I made this once per game for one round. If we did go with a marker I would make it more like Kraven's Bolo and have it last until wounded and also possibly give him two markers(he has a Mantrap on each shoulder).

Quote:
Is it odd, thematically, that the marker doesn't need to be revealed on Judge Fear himself for Mantrap?
Sort of, I guess. We could make it 'after revealing an OM on a Dark Judge' to make it more theme-y. I was trying to make the power a little more useable since it is a once per game power and you want to use it on OM1 when Judge Fear is at his weakest.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey