View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2014, 08:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Books of Index

Welcome to the site! I don't believe any of the Serpent Society have been done yet. The closest thing I can think of would be Madam Hydra, who is also known as Viper, but that card represents her time as a Hydra Agent rather then her later time with the Serpent Society. I think they could be a neat Super Villain team similar to the Wrecking Crew. If you have any ideas on cards for them throw them out into the Public Design Thread.

As far as where to best ask questions, this thread might not be the best choice. Most posts here have to do with updating and maintaining the books. The Welcome to C3G thread has links to tons of different threads where you may find an answer to a question you have in it's second post.

Last edited by Yodaking; June 9th, 2014 at 08:53 PM.