View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2011, 09:31 AM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: DnD Minis Look a Lot Like DnD 'Scape

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
Just FYI, those are all old DnD minis that they slightly altered and transferred into 'Scape, not the other way around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
Here is a list of all the D&D miniatures used for Heroscape.
Oh thanks they just looked like they were some of the newer ones that why I thought so. Now I really think WotC is lame because about 95% - 100% of the "Scape figures weren't even new. Bye.

Edit: This also brings me to a new point though, why wouldn't we, if DnD HS ever went out of stock and prices sky rocketed like they did with original Scape, buy these minis, and rebase them? For Cheaper. Though I still don;t like the idea of giving WotC my money.

My Maps
Tournament Record: 28-28: .500!

Last edited by heroscaper2010; October 31st, 2011 at 07:21 AM.