View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2011, 09:10 AM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
DnD Minis Look a Lot Like DnD 'Scape

So as I am looking through Augggies I come across new DnD figures that look like DnD 'Scape. Of course because they are. Is this dumb or what? To me it seems like WotC discontinued 'Scape to use the Minis they had ready for HS for DnD. Here are the Minis:

Wyvern

Ice Troll Berzerker

Earth Elemental

Fire Elemental

Repainted: Heirloom

What exactly does this mean? It looks to me like another way WotC just quit HS because they didn't want to branch out of their mains. They even named most of the pieces after their original names. This makes me mad.

And there are plenty more just look around @ Auggies: DnD

My Maps
Tournament Record: 28-28: .500!