View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2018, 05:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Draftable Vehicles Discussion Thread

That would be amazing Scape. It would be really real.
The last time we edited the rulebook for our RPG to make it in the realm of possibility for release, my friend put into pdf and the next time we played, he had it on his i-pad. Now I have had it on my PC forever but it was different on the i-pad, the way it looked, the ease of use. That was when it became really real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
They are considered optional, like Knockback, so any tournament could just say they're not allowed.
Oh, I missed that bit. The text itself doesn't make it clear they're optional if you miss the header in the book, which is pretty easy to miss when the whole first post is otherwise useless and you're just scrolling past it as fast as possible. It might be worth adding in a 'mandatory' and 'optional' divide in the list of rules at the index, easier to keep track of them that way.

If they're an optional rule, then I really don't care what they do. They won't be used at tourneys and shouldn't effect playtesting or point costs for anyone outside of people like Lady Blackhawk, so they're not really under CRB jurisdiction. Do as y'all will.

I hope you are still willing to lend your insight.

This one could expand fairly quickly if the whole urban play comes together. I always feel a little better after you chime in.