View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2019, 11:31 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of General Zod

So is this what we decided on? Except some sort of wording expert needs to write it out in a way that doesn't let you move the Soldiers and then take a turn with one of them giving it two movements. That was brought up and never finalized.

NAME = GENERAL ZOD
SECRET IDENTITY = DRU-ZOD

SPECIES = KRYPTONIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GENERAL
PERSONALITY = EGOMANIACAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 380-400

GENERAL OF NEW KRYPTON
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn normally, you may do up to two of the following:
* Choose 1 Unique Kryptonian Hero you control to take a turn.
* Move up to 2 Kryptonian Soldier Heroes you control.
* One at a time, for each Kryptonian Spy you control, choose a figure engaged with that Kryptonian Spy and roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure.
Each option may only be chosen once per player turn. General Zod may be the chosen Hero.

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD
When Zod attacks an adjacent figure, roll two additional attack dice and if Zod has height advantage, the adjacent defending figure rolls two fewer defense dice.

KRYPTONIAN DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from a figure that is not a Kryptonian, if at least one shield is rolled, all blanks rolled count as extra shields.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.