View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2019, 09:43 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 1] DIENEKES (Gideon Jura, Combat Mage) - Editing

If we weren't stuck with the chainfighter-style high/below wording, I might be okay with adding the necessary conditions to make the movement interruption version of the special work. The main thing I'm not happy about losing is the ability to keep even figures with Disengage tied down by grabbing them with the Tether as they leave. That's a very personal design interest on my part, though.

Otherwise, I think the revised version covers more or less what we want. 3 spaces is a lot for this kind of effect, so I'm not overly worried about the change nerfing the power level. If anything, including friendlies in who can be affected might actually be worth a small bump in points. I like the way that plays with Combat Challenge, though.

Of note is that most of the figures that can entirely zip past the affected area are already large or huge. A few medium figures have 7 or 8 move, but I don't mind that subset having a leg up here.