View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2015, 12:16 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

If we can get a bit closer to comic book adventure "reality" and still have fun games, I'll be happy with my own recent Supers scenarios. More information on how to run "ILLINOIS SMITH" will come to light after the game is played, which will provide some relatively small surprises to your players if you want to run the scenario in your own group, for added spice and Marvel Universe flavor.

* Here's a new tip from the GM: try not to lose all of your squad figures, whether Tech Squad members or others!*

My new Nick Fury Life Model Decoy (LMD) is now available for recruitment (see my Supers Customs thread). LMDs appeared in the very first issue of Nick Fury, Agent of Shield, as three of them were gunned down by Hydra assassins, while Colonel Fury of the OSS was being brought to SHIELD to be recruited as its director. Kolakoski is our player who most frequently fields SHIELD teams in our supers games, and I've informed him that he can use it if he likes for the upcoming game; if he wants to rotate it into his SHIELD team within the allowed point total.