View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2020, 01:56 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: New England Heroscape Events - CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Sweet. Yeah even if we just have 4 people total, thatís enough for a round robin. My cousin said heíd probably play, and I could get my dad. But it would be awesome if we got like 6-10 (I donít think I could hold more than 10). Right now I could do 3 maps but Iíll probably buy another table soon so it would up it to 5.

But with Covid I donít know exactly what precautions we should take, or maybe weíll have to wait a bit. Whether itís very soon or down the road, Iím totally down to host them.
I know with the RI restrictions quarantine wasn't required for traveling to MA and only hot states (FL I think) but they are talking about increasing restrictions whereas any out of state travel would trigger a 2 week quarantine. We may need to wait a bit because of this.

Whenever this is done I might be able to bring some people up with me but honestly even a round robin is fine. In the years I first started it was just 4 people total trying to get the word out. No one would show up if no one is playing. It was still very fun with 4 so it's doable. I could bring maps or tables or anything really.
I just bought another table and some stools today (stools work great on my countertop setup, 1 map fits nicely there), and will probably grab another 2-4 chairs soon. No need to bring maps, I can easily provide those I have a lot of terrain so setting up 3-5 maps is very doable (I guess they just canít all be the same terrain expansion if itís 4 or 5). I just need players! And if you guys just brought your armies and dice/markers, thatíd be great. Weíd play in my kitchen and dining room, should be enough room.

But if thereís travel restrictions we obviously have to wait for those to die down. Otherwise besides covid, Iím pretty much set to go