View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2020, 11:06 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Alternate Sculpts

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I would think that for proxies of minis you would want a proxy that is cheaper than the original sculpt. Is zogross hardscale more than 15 bucks nowadays?
Ooh, good question. We did put him out a long time ago, and I don't keep track of those things.
LOL. Not even close, the Lizardfolk Rogue isn't that sought after. It's at most $7-$8 but usually about half that. There's just not a lot of them available.
At that rate, why would you want to spend more on something that isnt the original? Unless you already had it of course. I just thought this was a thread to post reasonably priced proxies for folks that didnt have a model yet for the figure in question. Its perfectly reasonable to use whatever proxies you want though instead of paying an arm and a leg for a specific model. The ultimate purpose of scape is to have fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo