View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2008, 12:12 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Need input..my first custom

OK since this is your largest thread, I'm putting my comments here.

PLEASE, DO NOT make a thread for every custom you create. Just change the title and post it in the first and last posts to let people know you have a new creation. It clears up the forum from a crazy number of threads. I know the threads here move slow, but it still is courtesy to keep your creations in one post. Thank you.

GRAVITRON
- I'd lose the Mad and just have Scientist. More generic for bonuses and Mad is a personality really. I do like Vengeful, always have.
- Gravatic Force Bolt SA, I would add a little clarification, "If this attack inflicts at least one wound on a figure, you may move the affected figures and all adjacent figures the amount of spaces equal to the number of wounds."
- Can you move Gravatron/friendly figures/figures you control with Gravatic Force? or is it only enemies? As worded you canmove EVERYONE.
- I would say space instead of hex for Gravity Control. Just more official.
- For more clarity, change "on a roll..." to "If you roll a 13 or higher, remove all Order Markers on any figures' Army Cards within three spaces of the chosen space."
- Again Gravity Control affects even your own figures and Gravitron. I like your own figures, not so much that it affects Gravitron.
- I would reword Criminal Instability to "Before moving, roll the 20
-sided die. If you roll a 19 or 20, immediately end this turn."
- Points are almost impossible to say. He's good for sure, but I think 420 is definitely on the too high end. I would drop them.
- I like him, very unique. Only my two questions about who those abilities affect, but for a first custom fantastic job!

I have comments for the others, but it's late here now so it will have to wait until tomorrow.