View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2022, 03:00 PM

foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Wow scape is back! On the whole I’m very excited and optimistic about it.

I do have concerns that figures will be unpainted. I started Heroscape when I was pretty young, and although I have since become familiar with the more intense miniature hobbies that require painting and assembling I am worried that Heroscape is losing that ease of use quality that made it possible for kids like myself and my friends to pick up and play back then.

I understand that painting the models would be expensive and that having prepainted sets might be just too expensive to be feasible. I just want it out there that my friends and I wouldn’t of picked up Heroscape if it wasn’t for it being so easy to play out of the box. I’m an adult now and I’ve painted miniatures so it’s not personally a deal breaker for me, but I just want it out there that Heroscape really appealed to a younger demographic that didn’t have the skill or patience for traditional miniatures.

I’ve been on this site long enough to know that everyone working on this has the best intent and is making the best decisions that they can, I just wanted to add my 2 cents.

I look forward to how this reboot/remake/sequel develops with great interest.