View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2022, 04:14 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: ScapeCon II Map Contest: Deadline May 7th

I'm very grateful to the all for the time that's been spent on this discussion that could appear asinine but ultimately does have a large impact as to how ladders feel on the boards. Personally my opinion was swayed by the discussion, so I think it had value in terms of shedding light on the rules. I don't intend to mischaracterize, but I do think this is in contradiction of the FotA rules, or significant expansion of the FotA rules.

My post was to let others know how I feel about this sort of conflicting ladder ruling in the community. I think it's very important to keep the way Heroscape is played as clear and consistent as possible. There's not one single person, whether it's you or Matthias or anyone else, who's in charge of these rulings. You certainly have the right to decide rulings for Scapecon, but everyone is impacted by these decisions and has a right to talk about them.