View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2022, 05:46 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Elm Street Map - Vote for Public Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That was what I was thinking after reading over Bat's play tests but I wanted to wait and see a bit more before bringing it up. By taking out one level (a 7 hex tile) from the SZ adj. hills, then the middle ground becomes ultimate HG and both teams have an incentive to take it over rather than stay put next to their SZ. Not as concerned about the smaller 2 hex levels off to one side. Actually think that might help a team make a comeback if they lose the initial fight over the center of the map HG. Rally around one of those 2 hex spots and make a final stand.
I didn't think of that about the 2 hex spots. Interesting idea as a last stand spot. Maybe I'll keep them. They rarely have come into play.