View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2021, 07:40 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I've seen Ash Barker's review and Joel Eddy's review of Stargrave. It certainly does look neat. I will pass on it for now since I don't think I'd get it played. I don’t see my old game group like I used to, except my buddy Brian occasionally, but he wouldn't play it. My buddy Chris, who i played a lot of Frostgrave with has been too busy over the past couple years going back to college for electrical engineering, while still working full time. So I don't get to game with him. If Joe comes out with a Rangers of Shadow Deep version of Stargrave, I may consider it since it plays solo.

Glad you got some gaming in. I've just been playing Rangers of Shadow Deep again, starting a new mission book.
Similar issues in my group ... although, I'm part of the problem.

Nevertheless, it's my understanding that the first expansion of Stargrave will include some solo play rules -- perhaps deftly named Quarantine 37 ...

Amazon has it listed for September release (granted, it is subject to change) --> Link.