View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2020, 08:32 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness
KoS origin story

This is a fun idea! Thanks for starting this thread

My introduction to Heroscape was a pretty similar to yours. Back in, I think, 2005, my uncle got me Rise of the Valkyrie for Christmas, and my brother, my dad, and I had a bunch of fun playing around with the base set maps and figures before beginning rack up expansions and wander into customization. I liked the game so much that I got several of my friends into it (including Superfrog, who ended up getting much more involved in the Scape community than me). Now, almost 15 years later I still play Heroscape with my brother when I'm back home for holidays and this year, thanks to the pandemic, I've gotten into playing online in the OHS events

~KoS, who has a lot of fond childhood memories of completely wacky Heroscape games