View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2015, 09:50 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Justice League Design *Brainstorming* (Class Synergy)

@IAmBatman

I guess we can wait 'til we get to the discussion of that direction, but personally, as much as I like the powers and the whole idea, I'm not sure yet how we'd pull it off effectively. Right now, I'm liking what we have for this Class direction, and I like the idea of building towards the future of it with more designs. With that said, I'm hoping we can find a way to make it work effectively, and have something awesome with it as we discussed before.

As of this moment however, I'm starting to get a little burnt out/discouraged from trying so hard, and still coming up short. I'd imagine no other design or synergy has had almost 100 pages of discussion, and still not been considered "good enough". Idk. It's also a bit discouraging to know how long it's going to take regardless, for any of this to come to fruition(Firestorm playtests have completely stalled after Viegon and I jumped on them).