View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2019, 07:58 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
You'll have Perilous Dark before me Trex. I ordered mine through a buddy that has a connection with a distributor, so it takes longer to get because they need a certain threshold before shipping to him. But it's cheaper and I'm patient, having tons to keep me busy.

I saw in the Fallout facebook page that the Radscorpions were back in stock at the Modiphius online store. I generally don't like to pay full price, but they only sell certain things from their site that don't go to other online retailers. So that set comes with 2 Radscorpions, but I also ordered a Sentry Bot and some hazardous materials barrels with stuff oozing out. The Sentry Bot is a sweet model, as are the Radscorpions. I will have to come up with a cool encounter with them during a homebrew scenario.
When searching Amazon, I found it from a couple of retailers for a little cheaper than the option with Prime. Those retailers positive feedback rates were lacking and so I went with the Prime seller to get it fast and paid just a few dollars more for it. The Sentry Bot is pretty cool looking. I found an STL of it awhile back, but didn't know what I'd do with it. They also have some models of the Radscorpions. I think they also look pretty cool. At the moment I'm 3d printing a few ticalla jungle trees to see how my printer handles them. So far they are looking pretty cool. I replaced the one tree top on one of my Official Ticalla trees that was missing when I bought it. I've also printed another two tree trunks and another tree top. I don't really need any more trees, but for what these go for online it was fun to be able to make a couple of them just for fun. I've took kind of a side track from my normal painting to print out my Starcraft units for Heroscape. The Tank is specifically made for Hexless Heroscape. I'm going to rename that mode to Heroscape Unleashed once I get my modular range/space tools created and printed. I'm also going to rename my Heroscape Skirmish Assault variant to Heroscape Epic Assault. I've made the new templates for multiple squads and made all my original and vc models compatible with it. I think when we play next we will play Heroscape Epic Assault Unleashed. Start zones will be laid out like star wars legion does it with boundaries. Should be fun. Side note: So, along with the ticalla trees (that I really don't need) I was out cleaning the shed and found a ton more foam and another section of pre cut wafer board that I'm not using for anything. I decided to make that entire section 2ft x 4ft into an underdark piece. I can then slide it up next to a dungeon piece and add some of my underdark scatter pieces on top of that and have a bit more underdark to help the other stuff flow a bit better. The foam which I have in a 2in thick sheet and another in 1in thick will be made into big sections of cavernous underdark rock formations to give a decent amount of height variation for any cavern type play. This will give a bit more dimension to my underdark/alien type world for my frostgrave, and legion games. Right now my go to for legion is generally jungle worlds of either a scarif,kashyyk, or endor theme. It will be fun to use my funky colored mushrooms and other underdark accent pieces. I'll just have to find somewhere to store them.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo