View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2019, 06:34 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

You'll have Perilous Dark before me Trex. I ordered mine through a buddy that has a connection with a distributor, so it takes longer to get because they need a certain threshold before shipping to him. But it's cheaper and I'm patient, having tons to keep me busy.

I saw in the Fallout facebook page that the Radscorpions were back in stock at the Modiphius online store. I generally don't like to pay full price, but they only sell certain things from their site that don't go to other online retailers. So that set comes with 2 Radscorpions, but I also ordered a Sentry Bot and some hazardous materials barrels with stuff oozing out. The Sentry Bot is a sweet model, as are the Radscorpions. I will have to come up with a cool encounter with them during a homebrew scenario.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon