View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: White Knight's custom army cards: Updated 11-7-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Sky Wolf
His special attack is so good I would never use it as a range attack unless I was desperate. A 6/3 figure with 7 life for 100 points? Compare him to other ~100pt heroes like Carr and Drake -- Sky Wolf is way better.
I raised Sky Wolf's attack to 5 (not 6) and made Tomahawk an ability, not a special attack:

7 life seems like a lot, but with 3 defense, a single attack, no special attack, and no Thorian Speed he'll go down quickly.

Wind Walk seems powerful, but in our home games I've found it pretty useless. Sky Wolf may run up and engage an opponent, often on the first turn, but then he can't attack. On my opponent's next turn he is cut right down.

Quote:
Comanche Braves
If I only attack with one Brave, can I move the other two again? Can I move figures other than the ones that moved initially (since they are a common squad)? Hard to say if they are costed correctly... I suspect they are too cheap when you compare them to the somewhat-similar Venoc Vipers.
I fixed the wording.

As I said above, Wind Walk isn't really that powerful. Sure, they can rush up and engage opponents, but they can't get first strike if they use Wind Walk. The only time I used it effectively was when we were doing a "capture the flag" scenario.

Quote:
Sir Justin
What does "1 squad you control" mean with commons? Can I move all of my 4th Mass, or only four of them? Either way, this guy outclasses Sir Gilbert in almost every way. He does not give the bonus attack, but he is a better fighter himself and draws all fire on himself. Combat Challenge is problematic too the way it is worded (I blame the official designers for this one); if both Sir Justin and Tandros Kreel are adjacent to a figure, that figure cannot attack at all.
I agree that Sir Justin is too similar to Sir Gilbert. Since I don't own any flagbearers, I guess I didn't compare his stats.

I'll have to come up with some new abilities for him.