View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Heroscape Season 38 - Multi Format Draft QF til 1

Just finished up with Moonknight. The draft ended up being Cathar x2, Taelord and Marcus for Moonknight, and Cathar x1, Warforged x2, 12th x2, and Motley for myself.

First round, I open with 2 on the Warforged and the last on my 12th. Though Moonknight got two Cathars on all the glyphs early, and though I tried the same, through braced spear and Cathar attacks countered by tactical switches and 12th shots, the round ended up with three empty control points. 2 Cathar ended up dead for MK, with one Warforged for myself.

Second round, I went 1 and 3 on Warforged, with 2 on the 12th again. More exchanges were made, but by the end, tactical switches and an improbable number of failed braced spears (only 1 succeeded by the end of the game), had me at 2 points to Moonknight's 1 and 5 kills on Cathar with 2 Warforged dead and 1 Caucus. Moonknight conceded before the start of the next round.

The stats on the game were decieving; Moonknight rolled 60 percent attack, but my 38 defense was mostly with WF and that extra defense die ended up thwarting a good chunk of his 2 die rolls, and additionally didn't factor in poor braced spear rolls. GGs Moonknight, early luck was my saving grace in this one.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.