View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2018, 03:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Chucky (Charles Lee Ray) (Initial Playtestin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I kind of feel like the theory-scaping has gotten a little carried away. I'd like to see us go back to something closer to what Arkham first called the initial vote on and see a design like that in action to better get an idea of what needs to be tweaked rather than the major redesign we seem to have undergone.
My understanding is that the changed was initiated by a comment from the CRB...so if that's not a reason to be re-explore then I'm not sure what would be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
This is what I understand:

Arkham says Chucky has a problem. He is not threatening when he is not inaminate as if he tries to cling to an enemy, the enemy can make Chucky take a bunch of LEAs.
@Arkham ...taking out the possible solutions proposed...is this indeed your concern?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.