Thread: The Book of Urk
View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2017, 12:43 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
He's *Heroic* Rabble

Am I the only one who noticed that the Horned Skull Brutes can use Urk as a Small Goblin sacrifice for Expendable Rabble?

Quote:
from the Horned Skull Brutes
If a Horned Skull Brute you control is attacked with a normal attack and receives 1 or more wounds, you may destroy a small Goblin you control that is adjacent to that Horned Skull Brute to ignore any wounds that Horned Skull Brute just received.
This could be useful if Urk is down to 1 life or negated or something that would make actually using him too risky.

Bugbear: "Eat that sword little man hehehe."
Urk: "You moron! I'm your leader!"
Bugbear: "Not anymore hehehe."

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.