View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2021, 04:36 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Welcome to the Engineers of Valhalla

Do one of the members want to set up a thread for our rules and processes as discussed in the brainstorming thread? I don’t want to personally manage all of our thread OPs. I believe both @lefton4ya , and @S1R_ART0R1US outlined them well. If we can get a good combination of our rules in there, that would be great. Also, another thread where designers can propose a design to be discussed and passed off before the team on its journey to be its own blueprint. We can call it the EOV drafting table workshop or something to that extent. Where people can present their ideas with an outline of what piece they want to do, along with what it does, how it works, what file will be used, and what it brings to the table. This can also be the place where the piece can be categorized. Later on we will make a thread that has links to all the different Blueprints. A sort of Books of index but with our blueprints. This can be made when we finish at least one design.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo