View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2018, 11:11 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Bailey Hoskins (PUBLIC PLAYTESTING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Thanks a ton for the tests Scapey! I'm really glad you enjoyed him. After I get back on track with testing, I'll be sure to pump a bunch out for you guys, as a thank you. I was expecting to test him myself, but you guys signed up then completed them so quickly. Thank you.

As for the theme of the quick bombing, I'm with YK. People are gonna play him as they see fit. You could just as easily use him for cleanup end game if you are willing to protect him with Shadowcat or Beat Cops. He is gonna be effective in groups of people and that tends to be most likely to occur in the beginning. The themes I wanted to hit were: single one-time power, glass jaw, and a poor teammate. In a life or death battle, there is no reason to assume Bailey wouldn't take it upon himself to save his friends.
Yeah plus as only 50 point you can fish it holding him back...sort of a press your luck vibe.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.