View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2019, 08:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Since we were discussing Marvel on TV, I've been watching Jessica Jones season 3 this past weekend. I think I'm up to episode 10 out of 13. I'll finish it out but it seems to be missing something and an overall step down from previous seasons.

Also been watching Agents of Shield on Friday nights (or on DVR later). Clearly they have diverged from the MCU story line now as the events in Infinity War/End Game don't seem to have had an impact on their world, but since they changed their own stories timeline in season 5 they have an in house reason why that is. Liked how they were alternating episodes between the Fitz-Simmons and Earth bound story arcs.