View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2014, 12:38 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: WARGROUNDS of SCAPE (WoS) - discussion thread

I would like to nominate Cage Match, by Dignan.

pdf link

.hsc link

google doc template

The requirements are SotM + FotA. I've played on this map in multiple live events as well as in-home games. It offers very different play from most other maps I've played. The action happens very quickly and most of the map is almost always used. The central glyphs in the .pdf are very strong, but I found that to be sufficiently mitigated by their very vulnerable positions (and by the use of moderately strong glyphs on the exterior positions, like Wannok). I found Thorian to typically be a balanced glyph on this map in that location, as it is fairly easy to access but difficult to hold. I have even felt that the Thorian glyph in that location gives melee a needed edge against some ranged matchups. I imagine the map could be tested with different glyphs--I don't know if that would require a separate submission or not.

This is one of my favorite maps to play. I hope it meets your approval.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; September 12th, 2014 at 01:14 PM.