Thread: HexScape
View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2014, 10:24 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: HexScape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
I'm a developper, not a graphic designer. I can only display 3D models that have been done by another person. Is there someone that would be able to make 3D model out of Heroscape figures ?
I haven't looked at your download yet, but I am looking forward to it!

To your question--I have successfully made 3D models of Heroscape figures using the free 123D Catch program. There are a few tricks to get it working well, but if you decide to go that route, I can explain them. (Nothing big--just stuff you could figure out experimenting on your own).

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK