View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2015, 09:45 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!
Re: READ THIS FIRST - Rules for using the trading forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
DR, not that it matters to me one bit, but I have a hunch that if you looked closely you might find that your statute does not apply in a private sale between two non-merchants. If you would like to continue this discussion, I invite you to look it up and send me a pm.

You're not doing anything but damage, being so aggressive in this thread. Make sure that your local statute applies to private sales and that buyers and sellers cannot rescind before either party executes, and then send me a pm so I can be surprised. But don't bother posting it here, because here it doesn't matter.
Not sure how I am being aggressive or what damage I am causing. I have used Heroscape and this site to teach my son many life lessons. I was fortunate that a coworker talked me into taking Orc to GenCon years ago for the first time after my initial response to Orc was that there was no way I'm going to Indy in the middle of the summer to play Scape.

Our three GenCon trips have been fantastic. Even the 16 to 18 hour drive, spending time alone with my son has been outstanding. He has also learned a lot in buying/selling and trading on this site. We have purchased several large lots, kept what we wanted, and he has sold the rest in smaller lots.

I don't think it is asking too much for sellers to act in an ethical manner on this site. The legal aspect will obviously not come in to play when a seller backs out, as the damages are not great enough. That doesn't mean the seller's behavior should be condoned.

If you reread my post regarding unfair trade practices, I specifically reference a seller as a business in order to fall under the statute.