View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2016, 04:38 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AllthingsHeroscape.com An online store that sells Herosc

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@Sir Heroscape Not sure if this counts as spam or not as is relevant for heroscape, but is kinda self promoted. I know we have allowed Housemousegames, Auggies, and other stores to have accounts that post promotions.

Anyway, the discount bring his prices to slightly below eBay prices, so is nice to have if someone wants to work through one person/store and is willing to pay close to eBay prices.
I think it's completely fine. He runs a YouTube channel dealing with heroscape, which he had started well before the deal he just described in his post above.

It's not like he created the channel to promote the website. On his own initiative he sought out a way to give people a bit of a price break by getting a seller to work with him. Kudos to him For promoting the game AND the seller site for cutting a deal like this for people.

Raider30

Ps: my advice to people will still always be to check here first for buying scape, the prices will almost certainly be better.