View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2020, 08:42 AM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
Re: [Pod 2] Kiora, the Rising Tide - Design

Eh.....If we are gonna do a healing ability, the description needs to be more along the lines of wording that's already in Scape, IMO.

I'm against the Vitality power as worded it feels overpowered IMO, since a recharge ability could make her super annoying in bigger battles. Although the ability to block a limited number of wounds makes sense to me, like this:

"Durnipia starts the game w/3 healing markers placed on her Army Card. When an adjacent figure you control would take a wound(s), you may remove any or all healing markers from Durnipia's Army Card, and ignore 1 wound for each marker removed."

Something like that. Also this chick really strikes me as an Aquilla person sculptwise, not an Einar person. Anyone else agree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

Now, keeping in line with simplifying how does everyone feel about this:

Quote:
Durnipia
Einar/Atlantean/???/???/Medium 5
5 Life 5 Move 1 Range 2 Attack 3 Defense

WATER BLESSING:
Durnipia, and figures you control that are adjacent to her, may move over water spaces without stopping.

HEALING WATERS:
After moving and before attacking with Durnipia, you may choose a wounded Hero you control within 4 clear sight spaces and roll the 20 sided die. On a 15 or higher, remove a wound from the chosen Hero. If the chosen Hero is on a water space, add 5 to your roll. Durnipia may choose herself with Healing Waters.

We get to keep Slither Aura, and Healing Waters is fairly easy to use. Plus, anyone in the water has a much higher chance to get healed. We can naturally tweak the d20 roll or the heal amount as needed.
I'm against Water Blessing, as we have something super similiar to that via the Ice Elemental, and the Healing as currently worded feels like she's a mini Sonlen.

In order for this Healing schtick to work, I think it would be cool if the figure being healed needs to be in water terrain, going back to my water tile placing idea.

What about this piggybacking sorta' off the vitality markers thing:

Durnipia
Aquilla
3-4 life
move 5/range 1/attack 2/def. 4

Healing waters:

Durnipia starts the game w/3 healing markers placed on her Army Card. Once per Round, when an adjacent figure you control who occupies Water Terrain would take any wounds, you may remove 1 healing marker from Durnipia's Army Card, and that figure ignores any wounds.

Sea is at my command:

Durnipia starts the game w/ 2 water tiles placed on her Army Card. If Durnipia ends her turn on or adjacent to an empty space, you may place a water tile from her Army Card onto the space she currently occupies or the adjacent space if the water tile fits normally onto that space.

thoughts?

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."

Last edited by Owlman; May 13th, 2020 at 11:06 AM. Reason: EDIT in bold.