View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2019, 12:35 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 1] UNIT NAME (Ob Nixilis, Demon of Spite) - Design

@Captain Stupendous I like your second idea actually. In thoery I like @Jaur0n 's as well but don't know how I feel about refencing the range value on a card (I guess the redacted Laglor did). I have another a similar idea, how about a ranged aura that is -2D against EITHER squads or common figures but -1D on all else.
Quote:
Opponent's Squad figures within 4 clear sight spaces of [ON] roll 2 less defense die. Opponent's Hero figures within 4 clear sight spaces of [ON] roll 1 less defense die.
Again the power can sub Squad/Hero with Common/Unique (would we rather it affect Unique Squad or Common Hero figures?) but I think something that overall is better against common squads (whether melee or range) but is still good against unique heroes would be nice. It is powerful as -2 Defense is ~roughly the same odds as +1.333 attack (subtracting 2/3 average defense vs adding 2/3 average attack) , so would need to be a costly figure, say in ~140-170 range (more than Gothlok/Raelin 2.0, less than Taelord).

Please comment if you like mine, Captain Stupendous', Jaur0n's, or anther previous suggestion.

Also which word is better (any precedence ) between "unfriendly", "nonfrendly", "opponent", or "enemy" figure?