View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2014, 12:25 AM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker
Figure Suggestion Thread

So as far as I know no other thread like this exists. So I figured that I might as well start it. So without further ado I ask you my fellow scapers....

Have you ever come up with a great idea for a custom unit, but didn't have a suitable figure for it? Or maybe you have a fantastic unit that you want to submit to the SoV, but can't because accessibility is non existent?

Well then this is the place to go. Stop by this thread and ask your fellow scapers if there is a perfect figure to match your idea, or a figure that looks like your dream SoV design but is in higher availability!

Basically this is a place where we can ask each other for recommendations for figures to use for customs. So maybe you desperately need a minotaur holding a crossbow, but you can't seem to find one, perhaps someone else has seen this figure and can point you in the right direction. Or maybe you need some pre-painted martians to make a custom common squad but just can't seem to find the right ones. Well maybe someone can point out a store that you some how managed to miss with all of your searching.

This thread should be a place for anyone to ask for any miniature. So if you''re looking for a good proxy to a pre-existing unit, or if you just want to find a figure that looks like your favorite anime character then drop by in here and ask the community for some suggestions. You might just find a beautiful gem waiting to grace your game board.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!