View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2018, 02:50 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Orc's Tips to Improve Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
I learnt this as a newish player the hard way from @Bengi in a game we were, I think, both very happy with its progress until it came down to my Charos against his Marro Warriors, at which point I quickly became less happy.
Wow, that's too funny. No lie, I ran into that exact same scenario way back in the day (07?) with on of my friends against my dad in a home game. My dad had Charos and my friend had MW and my friend won and we laughed hard about it (I wasn't very good back then, still learning the game). I believe there was another game, too, back then where my cousin had Krug and I had two Aubrian archers and I won in the end. Granted looking back on it the map was busted and on maps nowadays maybe you wouldn't run into this as much, but yeah, Krug couldn't get to them.

Holy crap, you mentioning that brought back a ton of oldschool scape memories from deep in my brain.