View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2018, 10:45 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Casual Google Docs + Heroskype games LNG FOR PLAY

You're in Richmond! That's not far at all. We have an active tournament scene in the mid-Atlantic. I hope you'll consider coming up to Hagerstown, Maryland, for a tournament on 11/3. We're very nice, and I 100% promise you'll have fun. You might wonder if it's worth driving some distance each way, but you'll be glad you did. If you do.

Also, if you want to pursue online play, I encourage you to look at this subforum. The stickied threads should give you all the information you need, and I think you'll find we're a welcoming, chill community.

Welcome to the boards!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =